Google Tag

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Time spent in Havana

(Updated from the original post)

While I posted this originally from Cuba, I thought it best that I add a few more pics from the trip to update things.

Yep, these old cars were everywhere! If you love old cars, Havana is for you.
Great food and drinks pretty much every place we went (in my opinion).


The "tour" we were on centered around two Blondie concerts. They were amazing.

At 73, Debbie Harry (and everyone in their band) can still bring it! 

When in Cuba, right?! I enjoyed our Rum & Cigars Gathering more than I thought I would :)

Walking the alleys in Old Havana at night. Charming.

And, on our last night in Havana, we met Debbie Harry in the restaurant :)

Walking the Malecón (esplanade along the sea) at night in Havana.

We have to say, music is everywhere in Havana. And we had the pleasure of experiencing more than just Blondie — here we are dancing to the remarkable (and dashing, I was told) Alaín Pérez!


With our friends in the market square. 




No comments:

Post a Comment