Google Tag

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Year of Babes

2010 appears to be the year a lot of my friends from high school and college are having babies. And while the newborn chapter is very exciting, I'm just as thrilled over the future as our kids grow together and go through life's phases (tween obsessions, whatever will be worse than texting, and drivers ed -->yikes!!).

With that said and a joyful tear in my eye, we welcome to the world
Hadley Aileen Semenchuk
daughter of Erica and Charlie Semenchuk
Born Friday, Nov 5th, weighing 7lbs 12oz & 21 1/2 inches long.


I already have my nickname picked for Hadley, Miss Peaches n' Cream, just look at her beautiful skin. She is a lucky lady because I know she will have a couple of fab grandmas and even a great grandmother who I'm sure will be sewing some adorable outfits.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks for posting this. Much much love to the Browns of NYC from the Semenchuks of the IL. :)

    ReplyDelete