Google Tag

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers Day and stuff

Dad finally got a chance to post the pictures for my first Mothers Day:

First, we got up and went right to the computer to say hey to Mommy at work over email.

Dad put me in my "Mommy's Little Monster" onsie. But really that didn't matter as much to me at this time as I was looking at....

...my bottle. I can do the bottle thing on my own now, 'cause I've got mad bottle skills.

Then a little tummy-time in my space station.

And then me and Daddy laid out a brunch spread for Mommy...here we are checking it out.

Bonus feature: Check out our Kung Fu Kicks. Blazin' fast!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hugo, now Nana can take you where ever i go
    thank you for the great key holder with your picture in it
    THANK YOU and your Mommy and Daddy for the lovely card
    you have the best outfits of any baby i know.
    Grandpa loved those Kug fu kicks
    we are sooooooo looking forward to seeing you all soon. Love Nana Brown xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugo, that is a SWEET space station.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I'm sitting here wondering -- is commenting on pretty much EVERY post too much? :)

    The laughing Hugo picture is the best picture yet in my opinion. It makes me smile when I look at it. Great job, E.

    ReplyDelete