Google Tag

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Getting to Miller Place, two different ways

This past Sunday we had a great time at a barbecue/pool party out in Long Island!  While Jen and the boys drove out in the early afternoon, I was lucky enough to join a small group that was biking the 65 miles to Miller Place, NY.  Not gonna lie, after about 50 miles things got physically challenging; my thanks to those who came back to check on, or waited for me to catch up :) .  See route below

Route map we took to bike to Millers Place, NY. A beautiful ride.  Right about where that dot was where I was really starting to feel it.
Mile 20, with bike.
Mile 45, with Colin telling I can make it :). Thanks Colin!

Hugo loving the pool.

Our other little fish, Dashiel. Both boys spent almost the entire afternoon in the pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment