Google Tag

Saturday, May 28, 2011

From this morning's playtime.


Above: was passing time watching the boys play in the living room and I thought I would try to get a portrait. Below: a somewhat cute story. Last night, I had the radio connected to our computer playing a random shuffle of files from our iTunes when an audio file came on from a couple months ago of mommy speaking to Dashiel while he was eating. Dash stopped playing with his toys, stood up on his tiptoes and started to pull himself up to the desk to see where mommy was. When the file stopped, he stood a second more, looked back at me, and sat back down to continue playing with his toys.

1 comment:

  1. When my computers shuffle through photos as a screen saver it fascinates the kids. They can't take their eyes of it, since so many of the pics are of them.

    ReplyDelete