Google Tag

Monday, March 9, 2009

Sweet Home Chicago

Hugo and I went to Chicago a couple weeks ago and were spoiled rotten. Because I feed the baby I got to eat like a princess, fresh squeezed orange juice and a hot breakfast every morning. And Hugo got lots of love too. My younger brothers Mike and Steve came home from college and old friends stopped by to meet our little boy.

Hugo wore his "Grandma" T-Shirt on the plane ride to Chicago. I'm not a great traveler, but it turns out Hugo is, with a little milk supply.My brothers were tough to get up in the morning, being college students and all... noon is their usual wake up time. But Hugo and I would just bust open their bedroom doors (usually around 10am) and I'd leave the little guy with one of his uncles (a great alarm clock). One day, Hugo fell back asleep right on his Uncle Mike.
Grandpa Dave and Hugo clearly are in the same hair club for men! :) Grandpa was wonderful singing and whistling Hugo to sleep, even changing a few diapers.
Hugo sleeps so well through the night that we have a lot of awake time during the day. So more pics/video to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment