Google Tag

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jen's Last Day of Work - Christmas Eve Day

A kiss goodbye, a step out the door, and a near fall on the bum. New York weather, like a lot of other places in the country is lousy. Looks like Santa left a sheet of ice outside our door. Oh sure I tried to inch my way down the sidewalk. I made it about 20 steps. No getting on the subway for me today. Ecua Car Service it is. . .

This is me not happy about not being able to walk my usual trek along 57th street to the CBS Broadcast Center. My calf muscles are super tight and need the stretch. My extra 30 pounds wanted the fresh air. But hey, right after I took this pic (nifty camera phone) I saw 2 hottie EMTs pulling a stretcher from an ambulance. And now I sit at work safe and sound, on my LAST DAY!!!



1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE that picture of you! It's so cute...and yet so grouchy... ;)

    ReplyDelete